DISCLAIMER: The links below may be directed to external websites NOT maintained by the City of St. Marys. The City of St. Marys, its employees, Council, agents and partners are not responsible for the content that you may experience as a result of visiting these websites. Please report any malicious content, abuse or inaccurate information to the City's IT Department.
The City provides ways to make payments for utility services, property taxes, and traffic tickets/court payments without coming in to City Hall. Individuals can make these payments online by clicking on the appropriate link below.
- Water/Sewer/Trash Utility Payments
- **A fee of $1.25 will be charged by a third party administrator.**
- If you have issues or questions about logging in to make a payment, please contact Lorie Wright in the Water Department for assistance at (912) 510-4047.
- Property Taxes
- If you have questions about your taxes, please contact Kim Dockery at (912) 510-4048 or Margaret Mesmer at (912) 510-4024 for more information.
- Traffic Tickets/Court Payments
- If you have issues or questions about making a payment, please contact the Court Administrator at (912) 510-4023.