Please have your garbage and recycling curbside by 6:00 am on your service day or the night before. (A service schedule list can be found in the Document Center on the left side of the page.) Weekly service includes the following:
- A 90-gallon garbage container will be delivered to your service address. Up to (2) additional 32-gallon covered containers may be placed next to the 90-gallon container for pick up each week if you purchase and maintain them.
- A recycle bin will also be delivered and should be placed next to your garbage container at the road. Cardboard should be flattened to 2' x 3' pieces and placed under the bin. Additional recycling can be placed in paper bags beside your bin.
- Bulky items such as mattresses, box springs, chairs, couches, tables, microwaves, carpet (rolled 4' long x 4" thick), and televisions can be picked up weekly on your regular service day when scheduled through our office.
- Appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, stoves, washers, dryers, and air conditioners are picked up by appointment on Fridays. (Please call us at least 24-hours in advance to schedule.
Leaves, grass clippings, and sticks (no longer than 4 foot in length and 8 inches in diameter) are picked up once a week. These items can also be brought to the C&D Industrial Waste Site daily from 7am-5pm or the Old Still Yard Waste site on Saturdays from 7am-3pm at no charge. For more information, please call (912) 576-9374. If you wish to burn this type of material, please call the St. Marys Fire Department at (912) 882-6289 to request a burn permit.
In an effort to keep the environment a safe and cleaner place, Advanced Disposal-Stateline will pick up the following items for recycling:
- Chip Board (which includes: coke cartons, cereal boxes, etc.)
- #1 & #2 plastic bottles/jugs (rinse and remove all lids)
- Aluminum/metal cans (rinse and remove all lids)
- Newspaper and inserts
- Brown paper bags
- All types of glass
- Phone books
- Cardboard (flattened and cut into 2' x 3' pieces; place under the recycle bin)
- Pizza boxes
- Plastic bags
- Butter tubs
- Juice and milk cartons
- Egg cartons
- Pool or other chemical containers
Garbage That Can Not Be Picked Up
The following items cannot be picked up by the curbside service. It must be brought to the landfill for proper disposal. You can call the Camden County Municipal Solid Waste Landfill at (912) 729-4099 to verify how the items must be presented and if your material will require an additional fee.
- Construction Debris
- Dead Animals
- Empty Gas Tanks
- Paint (ok if dried out)
- Scrap Metal
- Any other hazardous waste item deemed unacceptable by the Solid Waste Authority.