- Receive Complaint (Public or Staff Generated)
- Verification of Complaint
- If violation exists, create case package and begin investigation.
- Identify/notify the responsible party and establish time line for resolution.
- If resolved, case is closed.
- If not resolved, issue citation or allot for more time to correct violation(s).
If you wish to submit a complaint, please contact James Samson You can email the form to JSamson@stmarysga.gov or mail it to:
City of St. Marys
418 Osborne Street
St. Marys, GA 31558